Your cardiovascular health depends on your lifestyle choices and general health. Dr. Shah of Prime Heart and Vascular offers comprehensive vascular, cardiac, and vein care to make your life better. The practice offers quality and compassionate care for visiting patients in a comfortable and inclusive environment. Following the introduction of telemedicine at Prime Heart and Vascular, you can get the latest treatment at the centers in Allen, Frisco, and Carrollton, Texas.
About Dr. Rishin Shah
Rishin Shah, MD, is a certified cardiologist with more than ten years of treating cardiovascular conditions. He strongly believes that prevention is a pivotal part of maintaining a healthy life. Dr. Shah spends most of his time perfecting the use of minimally invasive treatment to help you achieve optimal health to enjoy your life going forth.
Dr. Shah’s Prime Heart and Vascular locations are in Frisco, Plano, and Allen, Texas. The practice is highly dedicated to serving patients in Texas and the neighboring communities. He takes pride in serving the greater Dallas, Texas region. His expertise includes understanding complications arising at every age using state of the art equipment and the latest treatment options.
Dr. Shah focuses on creating a benign, friendly, and compassionate setting for all patients at Prime Heart and Vascular. He takes time to outline every aspect of your treatment, including your condition, procedures, and treatment options.
Each patient is treated as part of Prime Heart and Vascular’s family. You are assured of quality services as Dr. Shah provides care based on core values of hospitality, empathy, enthusiasm, attitude, respect, and teamwork (H.E.A.R.T).
Dr. Rishin Shah earned a medical degree from Saint Louis University School of Medicine. He is board-certified in cardiovascular medicine, interventional cardiology, and internal medicine.
Services Offered at Prime Heart and Vascular
Dr. Rishin Shah’s expertise includes providing quality services for conditions like:
- Heart disease
- Atrial fibrillation
- Chest pain
- Peripheral artery disease
- Heart attack
- Stress testing
- Heart disease
- Aortic aneurysm
- Carotid artery disease
- Varicose veins
- Vein treatment
Your treatment is custom-tailored to meet your specific needs and conditions.
Why Visit Prime Heart and Vascular
You should consider visiting Prime Heart and Vascular for:
- State of the art treatment. The practice uses the latest technology and treatment options to deliver long term results to make your life better.
- Compassionate care. Prime Heart and Vascular treats every patient as part of the big family before, during, and after booking your appointment.
- Affordable treatment. You may cover your treatment expenses using an insurance cover. Most insurance plans are accepted at Prime Heart and Vascular.
- Certified care. Prime Heart and Vascular features a team of board-certified physicians with more than ten years of experience in delivering vascular care.
- Efficient care on-site and online. You may opt for a physical visit to Prime Heart and Vascular or book a telehealth appointment.
Prime Heart and Vascular focuses on giving you the best care in an environment that includes you as part of its family. To learn about the services offered and available treatment options, call the practice or book an appointment online from your home or office now.